- With Shopping campaigns, customers can view and interact with attractive and engaging ads that give them a better sense of the product before they open the ad.
- Increase the quality of your leads by featuring product information directly in your ads. Shoppers are more likely to complete a purchase on your site if they’re better informed before opening the ad.
- Instead of keywords, Shopping ads use product attributes (that you define in your Merchant Center data feed) to show your ads on relevant searches. You can browse your product inventory directly in Google Ads and create product groups for the items you want to bid on.
- t’s possible that more than one of your Shopping ads will appear for a given search, and a Shopping ad and a text ad could both appear at the same time — doubling your reach!
- Multiple campaign objectives such as search, shopping, display, website traffic, lead generation and more...
- Shopping campaigns can help you promote your online and local inventory. To learn about promoting your local inventory with local campaigns, check out this course in the Shopping learning path: Drive Shoppers In-store with Local Product Ads.
- Shopping ads allow shoppers to view your brand’s products and details so that they're better informed before opening your ad.
- Google dynamically updates the searches made related to your ads or campaigns
We will first understand the nature of your business as well as your Marketing Goals to determine the optimum and most profitable campaign types for your Ads
We will be listening to you and your team in order to get the most important info about your products or services, then we will discover the target audience, your profit margins, and the lifetime value of your customers.
We will analyze the market segment as well as your competitors but not to copy them; to see what's happening in the market. (we strongly believe respectful competition so we are determined to fulfill it). We will be using all the tools available to analyze and discover in order to follow up the market.
Every Google Shopping campaign relies on a product feed that runs through Google Merchant Center before Google Ads can show any ads. Hence, Product Feed is the data to drive better conversion to your Google Shopping Ads. We will install (or analyze if you have) the product feed in order to get optimized ads campaigns.
Google Shopping Ads are not run by keywords to target your ads. Google uses the information in your product feed to determine which query to show an ad for. That's why it's important to setup your feed in a way that allows you to bid the click cost amount for each search query. Hence, Product Segmentation takes crucial place and needs to be done precisely to bring higher conversion values.
We need to track every steps of the customers visiting for shopping to perform better optimization back and fort at Product Feed or Product Segmentation or Bidding and Budgeting. That's why Google Analytics is a big must !
The Campaigns that are most successful with Google advertising are the ones that their campaign data analysis performed and optimized. Our job takes the time and effort to analyze the data from your live campaigns, using your performance results to optimize every element of your account. We work on improving campaign and ad group structure while designing new ads to avoid "ad fatigue". Most importantly, we're using the data at the targeting method level to test new ideas and strategies that will maximize your ROAS and ROI.
We will install the conversion tracking codes on your website, or we’ll send the instructions to your developer to make sure the codes implemented properly.
We will be tracking the conversions which will be determined initially according to your campaign (sales, leads, traffic, etc.) and optimize your campaigns accordingly.
If we’re taking over the account in which preexisting campaigns where conversion tracking has already been installed, we’ll run thorough tests to make sure conversions are being tracked accurately.
As per our commitment to all of our customers, we will be regularly sharing all the date gathered by your ads without touching it !
Regular reports will be delivered to your inbox on a schedule which works for you detailing all the key performance indicators important to your short term and long term advertising goals.
Re-marketing is most powerful and effective advertising technique that allows you to show your ads to your previous website visitors only dedicated for them when they’re surfing on the web like other websites, blogs, news sites and social media apps such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Almost all of our clients see extraordinary results on their re-marketing campaigns, bringing qualified and profitable traffic back to their site to complete the conversion goal they want their visitors to take.
We will install and configure all necessary re-marketing tags, as well as manage the re marketing audience creation and segmentation.
Regular Feedback Meetings
Your participating, cooperation, input and feedback is very important crucial to both the short and long term success of your ad campaigns.
We will communicate regularly to review and discuss about performance and the strategies and re-shape the ads with your ideas for improving your campaigns.